Instructions for Foreign Students who apply for a Student Visa (F-1) in the USA.
F-1 visas are for full-time students; in the United States the F visas are a type of non-immigrant student visa that allows students from other countries to pursue their education (academic studies and/or language training programs) in the United States. F-1 students must maintain a full course of study. The overseas students applying for a Student F-1 Visa in the USA need to have the following documents in order to qualify:
- Copy of the passport
- High School Diploma (original and translated into English)
- Address in the foreign country and in the USA
- The Manhattan School of Computer Technology issued I-20
- Manhattan School of Computer Technology Admission Letter
- Bank statement showing money on the account (minimum $15,000.00) or a sponsor’s affidavit of support
- Proof of property to guarantee that you are not looking for permanent residence.
International Students at Manhattan School of Computer Technology can join the accident & sickness insurance plans offered by ISO, International Student Organization. Visit www.isoa.org for details or call (800) 244-1180.