How to use Canvas
Canvas is a modern educational platform that supports a deep focus on teaching and learning. The robust features of Canvas help to enhance teaching and learning beyond the physical classroom.
Canvas Live Support
Students and Faculty members can live chat with Canvas directly.
Zoom Video Conferencing
Students and Instructors have your virtual classroom through Zoom.
- MSCT Helpline: call (718)427-2115 for help with or information about Canvas, e-mail, laptops, student services, financial aid, student records, etc.
- Click the Help button inside Canvas to open a support request, start a live chat, or find the toll-free number whenever you need help.
- Email the MSCT Distance Learning Department to set up a consultation or to ask MSCT questions about your course at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canvas login instructions
- For MSCT e-mail login issues contact us at ITDept@manhattanschool.edu
Schedule Office Hours
Still having trouble with your course, email, or Canvas? Join us in one of our workshops or office hours:
1. Get help during Office Hours with medical and business courses
2. Log into and manage your Manhattan School email address.
3. Log into and using Canvas for your online courses.
4. Learn how to be more successful at taking classes online.
Office Hours Schedule:
Instructor Zena Ahmed:
Bioethics, Medical Transcription, General Business Business
Tuesdays and Mondays from 2pm - 4pm
Instructor Randolf St. Ledger:
Accounting, Math, Microsoft Word, General Business Course.
Wed, 12pm - 2pm
Thurs, 12pm - 2:30pm
All Medical Courses
Including Anatomy, EKG, Medical Clinical, and Medical Transcription
Wednesday and Thursday from 2pm - 4:30pm