START YOUR NEW CAREER!
Manhattan School of Computer Technology is a career school located in Brooklyn near the B/Q line to Newkirk Plaza. Manhattan School’s Medical Office Specialist and Comprehensive Accounting with Computer Operations programs have equipped each student with the technical expertise, academic foundation, and the skills necessary to begin an exciting career.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Biller
- Medical Records Clerk
- Medical Transcriber
- Patient Insurance Clerk
- EKG Technician
- Accounting Clerk
- Office Assistant
- Data Entry Clerk
- And More...
The mission of Manhattan School of Computer Technology (MSCT) is to equip each student with an academic foundation, and the professional training necessary to obtain employment in the allied healthcare and business environment and to provide local community members most in need with charitable educational services to improve their quality of life. To support the mission, MSCT has set the following goals:
- To instill a strong sense of community and an appreciation and respect for multiculturalism, diversity, and education that provides the foundation for success in the community;
- To offer courses and a range of support services to address the unique needs of students who are not academically prepared for post-secondary education;
- To provide effective student services that recognize individual differences and ensure student retention, graduation, and employability;
- To provide programs of study that are educationally sound, up-to-date, of high quality, and effective;
- To use assessment practices which maintain and enhance standards of student achievement, teaching, program quality, and which support the professional growth and development of its personnel;
- Foster in each student the personal qualities of confidence, integrity, achievement, and quality communication skills that are valued by prospective employers;
- As a non-for-profit institution to be responsive to changing demographic and local socio-economic conditions in order to serve the needs of individuals who are currently underrepresented in skilled job fields.
Registered & Licensed by the New York State Education Department & Accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training